Saturday, April 6, 2013

kinda like spring

                                                                           Jacket-Opitz Outlet $26
                                                                           Top-Macy's(sale) $18
                                                                            pants-Opitz annex $1
                                                                            Boots-H&M(sale) $10
                                                                            Shades-Len Driskin $5
                                                                                                       
                                             Perfect day for a bright coat, i don't really care for bright colors but i need to add more colors to my wardrobe.I love my blacks, grays, and neutrals its spring, time to brighten up.                                               
I thought that touches of gold would  look great with this look.

photography by: Micheal Wessel



                                                                           

                           

4 comments:

Woods said...

cute outfit i really like your booties

Ripped Jeans and Green Tea said...

Thank you! follow if you like me blog:-)

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my
blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your
design. Thanks a lot

Feel free to visit my weblog; My Website

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I like your blog!

my site ... isabel marant shoes